Bidvertiser

Monday, March 11, 2013

Introduction

Hi everyone,

This will be my first ever posting on a blog. I´m planning to regularly post my views on soccer matches, mainly from the Dutch Eredivisie and first division. And more importantly my betting advice on the interesting odds that appear on a weekly basis.

Let me start by introducing myself. I will be writing under my real name, which happens to be Real Shooter. Believe it, or not :-). I have worked several years as an oddscompiler for a big international bookmaker. Currently I´m fully focusing on my personal punting, because there is a lot of value out there. Many big bookmakers around so as many opportunities to find value bets.

I´m not sure what the best way is to serve you in finding the playworth betting options, but as a start I will simply describe my picks with a few words and a stake in units. That way I will keep a track of my results so you can keep an eye on the profitability. After all that´s what it´s all about. And having some money on it makes even the most boring matches interesting to watch!

My picks may appear anytime during the week. I might spot a good bet and wait posting it, because odds can change all the time and waiting may sometimes be a better move when odds are expected to get even more attractive later on.

My area of expertise lies in the Dutch soccer, but occasionally I might have some tips from other leagues as well.

Let´s see if blogging turns out to suit me.

Real Shooter

No comments:

Post a Comment