Bidvertiser

Monday, March 11, 2013

The first bet

The first bet I'm posting in this blog is AZ-Ajax, to be played next Sunday (March 17th). An early bet, but I'm posting it now because the odds are already dropping. The first juice has been squeezed, but there is still a lot of value left. I will be suggesting stakes in the range of 1-10 units to be able to keep track of the bets I will make throughout the season.

AZ - Ajax: home-win, odd 4,50 @ Bwin. Suggested stake 3 units.

AZ is performing way below standard, but bottom line is they have much more potential than being anywhere near dangerzone. Ajax are favorites, but not by a margin to justify these odds on AZ.

I might make a coverbet on draw later this week, depending on the odds and late news.

Result 2-3, bet lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment