Bidvertiser

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend review

Well, not the best start unfortunately. Always better to make a kick start so we can work from a profit right from the beginning. But the aim should be on the long run, as the bets I´m making are not always on the team I expect to win. Value-betting is the key in my bets. Let´s take a look at my first week´s picks and how they turned out to be.

AZ - Ajax:
I made an early bet on AZ to win because I expected the odd to drop later on. That turned out to be true, although not as much as expected. Later I added a bet on draw to make it more into a 1x bet. The game ended 2-3 to Ajax and it has to be said the game was not as equal as you might think lokoing at the result. Ajax was superior most of the game and should have won clearer. I do still believe though that the bet did represent value, but perhaps I overestimated AZ a little.

PSV - RKC Waalwijk:
PSV played disappointingly although still should have scored more than the 2 goals they did. RKC showed nothing at all and were probably happy to lose just 2-0.

Graafschap - Emmen:
A comfortable 4-1 win and the -1,5 handicap bet was never in true danger.

Zwolle - Roda JC:
This was an even game, but in the end I think it was a deserved 3-2 win by Zwolle.

Summarized I believe I may have staked a little too much to the AZ-game and a little too less to De Graafschap.

This week is a silent week with internationals scheduled. I might post some bet to tonight´s Dutch Jupiler League games and perhaps some international games as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment